The winter season is a powerful one for witches. We focus on shadows and darkness, solitude and rest, and justice. The Crone and her wisdom in seeing truths. The resilient green witchery that sticks it out in the harshest winter winds. The traditional magick that warms the bitter cold. Heart and tallow. Tonic and tincture. Let's practice some darker winter witchcraft together.
This collection features a variety of goodies for the winter months, perfect for building your cottage witch cupboards:
- A full-sized (.5 oz) hellebore, copper and black garlic ritual oil: Power, protection, and a bit of traditional witchcraft and alchemy.
- A full-sized ritual sachet of hellebore, hydrangea, lavender, elderberry and comfrey root.
- A Victorian tussie mussie of cypress, tied with hand-dyed textile.
- Pine Flower Essence by October Fields
- Our classic 3 x 5 spell card with charms and rituals for power, divination, protection and winter charms.
As always, be careful when in contact with herbs. While we use a quality source for our herb collection, skin irritation from a particular plant is always a possibility.
The Wild Winter Collection
**Please note, herbal products are not regulated by the FDA and everyone responds differently to the application or ingestion of herbs. Please consult a doctor and ensure for your particular situation (side effects with medications, pregnancy) that you are able to use particular herbs before you apply or ingest herbal products. As stated, our herbs are sourced from quality sources, like Mountain Rose Herbals or Starwest Botanicals, as well as local apothecaries, but it is important to address your particular body's capability in handling herbs. In addition, do not ingest unless explicitly stated or unless it's clear to do so, like for teas and oxymels.