Enchance your pre-ritual with an echanted brewed concoction designed to enhance your spell's intention.Using a variety of flora and fauna, we've crafted a selection of teas for sipping your magik, a bit of kitchen witch practicality, and putting you in the right headspace for spellwork.
Our enchanted teas invoke a variety of intentions, but one this is for sure: They use organic, food-grade herbs and teas for optimum safety. Each order is for 2.5 oz. of tea.
- "The Copper Lantern": The Copper Lantern pairs warm clove and cardamom with orange peel and malty black tea. It's a nice, smoky addition to the sabbat.
- "Lampblack": A spicy, dark tea with peppercorn, elderflower, clove and coriander, lamblack is an enchanter's version of a spicy chai.
- "Candlelight Cottage": Our pairing of lavender, mugwort, earl grey and Assam feels like we're sifting through old books amid candlelights and forest oaks.
- "Misty Cove": Our light healing tea that pairs limepeel, lemon verbena and malty Assam.
- "Scryer's Compass": Mugwort, anise and hibiscus blend with rich black tea for an earthy yet fruity divination drink.
- "The Enchanted Blanket Chest": Ceylon snuggles up with rosemary, coriander and anise for warm winter comfort.
- "Karina Howe's Healing Tea": A special collaboration between The Tiny Cauldron and bestselling author Tish Thawer, this tea uses character Karina Howe's famed tea from the Witches of Blackbrook series as inspiration. This tea is similar to our Enchanted Blanketchest, but it adds fennel, white peppercorn and clove for added cleansing, purification and healing.
**Please note, herbal products are not regulated by the FDA and everyone responds differently to the application or ingestion of herbs. Please consult a doctor and ensure for your particular situation (side effects with medications, pregnancy) that you are able to use particular herbs before you apply or ingest herbal products. As stated, our herbs are sourced from quality sources, like Mountain Rose Herbals or Starwest Botanicals, as well as local apothecaries, but it is important to address your particular body's capability in handling herbs. In addition, do not ingest unless explicitly stated or unless it's clear to do so, like for teas and oxymels.
herbal teas, tisane, potion, elixir, witchcraft tea, witchcraft, witchcraft altar supplies, witchcraft tools, wiccan altar, wiccan supplies, pagan altar, pagan supplies, divination tools, rituals, spells, book of shadows, book of spells, grimoire, green witchcraft, herbal witchcraft, herbal wicca