Elemental Magick utilizes cardinal directions and other altar correspondences to harness the power of air, fire, water, earth and spirit in our spells and rituals. Often we work with these elements alone, but there's much power in combining them for added strength: earth stabilizes emotion-laden water, making for more rational thought in hard situations, for instance. Our spell set allows you to mix the elements together, be it for oil burning or anointing candles, or to invoke one element in particular.
The kit includes
- Fire Oil: hibiscus, rose hip to conjure the element of destruction, bravery, courage, passion, intensity and sex
- Earth Oil: sweet annie, meadowsweet, moss to invoke stability, growth, foundation and rationality
- Air Oil: willow, milkweed seed, swallow feather to promote new beginnings, communication, change
- Water Oil: bladderwrack, green clay, prickly ash for manifesting intentions in emotions, dreams, the subconscious
- Spirit Oil: white peppercorn, bladderwrack, woodear mushroom, willow for accessing the spiritual realm or performing meditative practices
- Spell sheet for how to work with these oils
- Intermediate kits will receive a votive and a copper-coated nail for additional ritual practices
These are the same size as our regular full-size oils.
Unlike some other oils, ours are quite versatile. We make all of our oils from fractionated coconut oil, a carrier oil that is unlike many; it won’t linger on you or your tools, so you can reuse as often as desired. Oils are burned to enchant a room or to aid in a spell. You can also place a few drops on your wrists and neck for enchantment on the go, or you can anoint candles or other ritual tools.
We leave the herbs inside the glass bottle so that your oil doesn’t lose its potency and so you can enjoy the beauty of the herbal blend. Store in a cool place not exposed to heat or direct sunlight for ideal shelf life. Stored in such a manner, it will last a long time (but we recommend using it within 6 months). While we use quality sources for our herb collection, skin irritation from a particular plant is always a possibility.
Elemental Magick Spell Oil Set
**Please note, herbal products are not regulated by the FDA and everyone responds differently to the application or ingestion of herbs. Please consult a doctor and ensure for your particular situation (side effects with medications, pregnancy) that you are able to use particular herbs before you apply or ingest herbal products. As stated, our herbs are sourced from quality sources, like Mountain Rose Herbals or Starwest Botanicals, as well as local apothecaries, but it is important to address your particular body's capability in handling herbs. In addition, do not ingest unless explicitly stated or unless it's clear to do so, like for teas and oxymels.